Monday, December 7, 2009

A Strange Request

It comes with the territory that people frequently ask me what they should make for dinner. I try to come up with good ideas for them, but it's not every day that you get an email like this:

"Please figure out how to cook this.
Xoxo Erica :-)"

attached was this:

Ewwww!

This, everyone, is a pheasant. In a plastic bag. With a CLAW. It's about the size of a cornish hen, still has a few feathers...and has a CLAW. Did I mention that it has a CLAW?

It turns out that her boss gave it to her this morning, and now she wants to cook it.

This is waaaay out of my league.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...let me ask my brother. He's a hunter and has been known to cook up a mean elk and a nifty bear. I'll see if he has any suggestions! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...