Monday, December 7, 2009

A Strange Request

It comes with the territory that people frequently ask me what they should make for dinner. I try to come up with good ideas for them, but it's not every day that you get an email like this:

"Please figure out how to cook this.
Xoxo Erica :-)"

attached was this:


This, everyone, is a pheasant. In a plastic bag. With a CLAW. It's about the size of a cornish hen, still has a few feathers...and has a CLAW. Did I mention that it has a CLAW?

It turns out that her boss gave it to her this morning, and now she wants to cook it.

This is waaaay out of my league.


  1. Hmmm...let me ask my brother. He's a hunter and has been known to cook up a mean elk and a nifty bear. I'll see if he has any suggestions! ;o)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...